Children’s Books + Health Care: Port Washington-Saukville News
Hello Port Washington and Saukville! It’s me again, Ethan Duran, with the Thursday edition of the newsletter. Have fun.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Cloudy with showers. High: 67 Low: 62.
Here are the best stories in Port Washington-Saukville today:
- An author of children’s books drew inspiration from her adopted hometown of Port Washington for her 55th book. (Ozaukee Press)
- Fourteen primary care providers who worked in Sheboygan will move to Froedtert. (Greater Milwaukee today)
- Wisconsin Governor Evers changes position on business tax repeal. (Political fact)
- The town of Manitowoc will celebrate this weekend at the National Marine Sanctuary. (seehafernews.com)
today Port Washington-Saukville Daily is brought to you through Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make a smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
Today in Port Washington-Saukville:
- Healing Yoga for Cancer Survivors – Kettle Moraine YMCA (6:15 p.m.)
Port Washington-Saukville patch book
- Washington Ozaukee Department of Public Health: âTomorrow is International March to School Day! The first Wednesday in October is an opportunity to join schools and families around the world to get to school on foot or by bike. For more information, visit www.walkbiketoschool.org â(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Thanks for following. If you like local news, consider bringing friends and neighbors to Patch. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Ethan Duran
About me: I am a Milwaukeean who watches over the state of Wisconsin.
Do you have any advice or suggestion for an upcoming Port Washington-Saukville Daily? I’m all ears. You can reach me at [email protected]